The DB series' locks use AA alkaline batteries. Please do not mix old and new batteries, and we do not recommend using rechargeable batteries.
Articles in this section
- How to Contact Alfred's Solutions Desk
- What features are included with the Alfred Z-Wave lock?
- Which Z-Wave hubs work with Alfred's Z-Wave module?
- What wireless functions does Alfred support?
- How many scheduled PIN Codes can I create?
- How many users can receive a Bluetooth™ key?
- How do I use the one-touch unlock functionality?
- Will my lock be unpaired with my Z-Wave hub if it resets my lock to factory settings?
- Will my lock be unpaired with the Alfred app if it is reset to factory settings?
- What kind of key blank should I use if I need more keys?