If the thumb turn does not work, please input the correct PIN code to unlock the door and then re-lock it by pressing any key on the keypad for two (2) seconds. If your lock still is not working, please reinstall the lock following the installation guide.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I forget my Master PIN Code?
- What should I do if I forget my PIN code?
- Why are my batteries leaking into the lock?
- What should I do if my lock does not respond?
- What should I do if my lock crashes?
- What can I do if the batteries die and I do not have extras on hand?
- What does it mean when I see a red battery symbol on the touch panel?
- Why does my lock alarm after unlocking with the thumb turn?
- My lock has an audible alarm after I input the PIN code.
- The thumb turn does not work.