If the batteries die and you do not have extra available, you can use a 5V micro power bank as an emergency power supply. Simply connect it by USB on the bottom of the front panel.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I forget my Master PIN Code?
- What should I do if I forget my PIN code?
- Why are my batteries leaking into the lock?
- What should I do if my lock does not respond?
- What should I do if my lock crashes?
- What can I do if the batteries die and I do not have extras on hand?
- What does it mean when I see a red battery symbol on the touch panel?
- Why does my lock alarm after unlocking with the thumb turn?
- My lock has an audible alarm after I input the PIN code.
- The thumb turn does not work.