You are able to reset your Master PIN Code by restoring your lock to factory defaults through the following steps:
- Open the door and keep the lock in the “unlock” status.
- Then open the battery box and find the reset (RES) button below the batteries.
- Using a paper clip, press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds
- While you are holding the reset button, remove a battery from the battery box then immediately put the battery back.
- Keep holding the reset button until you hear either a voice guide saying the lock is restoring to factory (DB2 model) OR you hear a long beep (DB1 Models) (around 15 more seconds).
You can then use the factory default code in the app 12345678, the app will prompt you to change the code. Or follow these steps to complete the process on the keypad.